Wednesday 15 January 2014

Kitchen Cookware Order

My order FINALLY arrived! Delivery was very slow but I did get two e-mails explaining why there was a delay so at least I was kept informed about what was happening with my order! Appreciate that fact. 

I ordered some things to help me continue my health kick into the new year :) I ordered two 1l Bobble bottles, an extra Bobble filter and two Sistema Lunch Plus To Go lunchboxes. 


I love the look of the bottles! I went with the green and magenta :) The plastic feels thin on the bottles but I read some reviews on it and that doesn't seem to affect how long they will last. I drink a lot of water so these will save me money in the long run as I wont have to buy bottled water when I'm on the go. They say that the bobble filter will filter 300 bottles of water and the replacement filters are not too expensive at €8.99. The Bobble Water Bottle is BPA, Phthalates and PVC free! 


I also got two Sistema Lunch Plus To Go lunchboxes. I'm trying to do more food prep so I stay on track and these will be very handy for work! They are a decent size and come with a knife and fork. They are also microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe :) I went with the purple and the green :) 



Looking forward to trying these out :) 

The website I purchased them from is: http://www.kitchencookware.ie/

Stay healthy ;) 

Catherine xx

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cats-Lashes/521127247965786?ref=hl

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/CatsLashes

No comments:

Post a Comment